Scopolamine Powder For Sale: 10 Patches Per Box
Scopolamine patch is used for:
Scopolamine powder for sale. Preventing nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness and recovery from anesthesia and surgery. Buy scopolamine patch, It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Scopolamine patch is an anticholinergic agent. It works by blocking transmission of impulses at nerve sites in the gastrointestinal tract and the vomiting center.
Do NOT use scopolamine patch if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in scopolamine patch
- you have narrow-angle glaucoma, difficulty swallowing, stomach or bowel problems (eg, blockage, muscle weakness, ulcerative colitis), bleeding, acid reflux disease, myasthenia gravis, or a blockage of the urinary tract
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you after you buy scopolamine patch.
Before using scopolamine patch:
Scopolamine powder for sale. Some medical conditions may interact with scopolamine patch. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have nerve problems, prostate problems, difficulty urinating, irregular heartbeat, heart failure, hernia, glaucoma, or a predisposition to glaucoma
- if you will be having a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with scopolamine patch. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Beta-adrenergic blockers (eg, propranolol) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by scopolamine patch
- Phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by scopolamine patch
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if scopolamine patch may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use scopolamine patch:
Buuy scopolamine patch and use as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Wear only 1 patch at a time. Apply the patch to a hairless area of skin behind 1 ear. Do not apply the patch to irritated skin. Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the patch.
- If the patch becomes loose, remove it and apply and new patch behind the other ear.
- Remove the patch after 3 days. After removing the used patch, fold it in half with the sticky sides together. Discard the patch out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you miss a dose of scopolamine patch, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use scopolamine patch.
Important safety information:
- Scopolamine patch may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use scopolamine patch with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Limit alcohol intake while you are taking scopolamine patch generic. Talk with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using scopolamine patch generic; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Do not become overheated in hot weather or while you are being active; heatstroke may occur.
- Scopolamine patch may make your eyes more sensitive to sunlight. It may help to wear sunglasses.
- Do not get scopolamine patch in your eyes or mouth.
- Skin burns may occur if this patch is worn during a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan. If you will be having an MRI, tell your doctor that you use scopolamine patch generic. You will need to remove the patch before having the MRI.
- Scopolamine patch should not be used in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using scopolamine buy while you are pregnant. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking scopolamine patch generic.
Possible side effects of scopolamine patch:
Scopolamine powder for sale. All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); difficulty urinating; pain and reddening of the eyes, accompanied by dilated pupils; skin irritation.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Proper storage of scopolamine patch:
Buy scopolamine patch and store at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep scopolamine patch out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you have any questions about scopolamine patch generic, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Scopolamine patch is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to dispose of unused medicine.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take scopolamine patch or any other medicine. Only your health care provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for you. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about scopolamine patch. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to when you buy scopolamine patch. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from your health care provider. You must talk with your healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using scopolamine patch.